- Aperture: f/4.2
- Focal Length: 26mm
- ISO: 1600
- Shutter: 1/59 sec
- Camera: NIKON D1H
If I could write or shoot, I would, I promise you.
I can’t find it.
So instead of struggling to write, I’ll just make a list of stuff I’m doing lately:
1. Attending the Photoshop CS2 Power Tour, taught by Scott Kelby tomorrow (Monday) in Birmingham.
2. Working on a DVD for Skyy Promotions of their last three boxing matches.
3. Finishing up photos from a wedding I shot a few weeks ago.
4. Working on a website for a new client.
5. Searching for a new lens to replace the one I broke taking this picture.
6. Working on the laundry room of the new house.
7. Trying to figure some things out.
8. Craving peanut butter like you wouldn’t believe.
9. Not sleeping.
10.Working on my portfolio.
Music: Let the Bodies Hit the Floor by Drowning Pool (lyrics)
Favorite Pic: “Going Medieval” by Alec at Shutter and Pupil.tagged Alabama, black and white, boxing, people, photojournalism, sports, Tuscaloosa, writing